Utah Color: Health
Health care is regulated by the state. As a result there are many state wide health care resources and initiatives. This page lists health care resources for the state of Utah.
- Adult Cloth Diaper (*)
Adult Cloth Diaper is an online shop from Salt Lake City selling items to help with incontinence.
- OraBrush (*)
OraBrush is designed to clean your tongue and reduce bad breath.
- Barlow Herbal (*)
Barlow Herbal carries natural remedies including imune system boosters and anti-aging products.
- Massage Naturals (*)
Massage Naturals carries products for the professional masseuse including massage tables, lotions, lenins and accessories.
- Custom Health Labs (*)
Custom Health Labs is an FDA certified manufacturer or supplements. The site offers offers wholesale supplements for a variety of concerns including weight management, sports and anti-aging. Supplements include green coffee bean, raspberry keyton, whey pr
- Ideal Shape (*)
Ideal Shape offers resources and products to help you change your ideas about food so that you can attain your ideal and retain that weight.
- UTHealth.com (www.uthealth.com)
KSL presents UTHealth.com - Utah's most comprehensive health site with information on news, health topics, and events to help keep Utah Healthy
- Utah Tobacco Prevention and Control Program (www.tobaccofreeutah.org)
A site by the Utah Department of Health Tobacco Prevention and Control Program, Tobacco Free Utah has education projects, etc., to help reduce tobacco consumption.
- HealthInsight (www.healthinsight.org)
HealthInsight is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to improving the health care systems of Utah and Nevada.
- Utah Safety Council (www.utahsafetycouncil.org)
The mission of the Utah Safety Council is to reduce injuries, illness and related incidents by providing resources, services and education to influence safety, health and environmental policies and practices.
- Utah Department of Health (www.health.state.ut.us)
Part of the Utah.Gov group of sites. The Department of Health has info on diseases, vaccinations, cigarettes, CHIP (children's health insurance plan) and other health related issues.
- Relay Utah (www.connectutah.com)
Site by the Public Service Commission of Utah. The site provides TTY devices for the hard of hearing.
- Use Only As Directed (www.useonlyasdirected.org) - review
A statewide campaign to encourage the proper disposal of unused meds. Unused prescription medicine invites crime and abuse.
- Access Utah Network (www.accessut.state.ut.us)
A state wide network to help people with disabilities.
- Check Your Health (www.checkyourhealth.org)
Check your health is a site by the Utah Department of health with resources to help improve Utahns health.
- Emergency 911 (www.911.utah.gov)
Site has information on the emergency 911 system,
- Utah Telehealth Network (UTN) (www.utahtelehealth.net)
Telehealth provides rural patients and providers with access to services that are usually available only in more populated urban areas.
- Utah AWARE Information (utahaware.com)
The State of Utah Department of Health, local insurance companies, and pharmaceutical manufacturers are joining forces to stop the increasing resistance of bacteria to antibiotics.
- Heart Highway (www.hearthighway.org)
A site by the Utah Department of Health with information on heart disease and stroke.
- Utah Cancer Action Network (ucan.cc)
UCAN (by the Utah Department of Health) is an organization working to reduce the incidences and fatalities from cancer.
- Utah Recovery Day (www.utahrecoveryday.com) - review
Utah Recovery Day is a celebration of recovery from addiction. The 2011 site lists events in Salt Lake, Ogden, Provo, Saint George, Park City and Tooele in September.
- Utah Drug Card (www.utahdrugcard.com)
Information on the Utah prescription assistance program.
- AIDS Info Utah (www.aidsinfoutah.net)
A site by the Utah Department of Health with info on AIDS testing, statistics and resources.
- Utah Health Information Network (www.uhin.org)
UHIN is a non-profit organization established in 1993 that works on health information.
- Air Quality - Department of Environmental Quality (www.airquality.utah.gov) - review
Site has information about air quality in the state of Utah.
- Utah Down Syndrome Foundation (udsf.org)
With chapters throughout the state, the UDSF provides outreach, training, support, education, information, and activities for individuals with Down syndrome,
- AFSP Utah Chapter (afsputahchapter.com)
The American Chapter of the American Foundation for the prevention of suicide offers resources to help prevent this needless loss.
- West Jordan Dentist (www.dentistwestjordanut.com)
Dr. Kent Bladen is the local dentist in West Jordan, UT which is just 15 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City! Contact the office to learn more about what kinds of services will work for you.
- Autism Council of Utah (autismcouncilofutah.org) - review
Site provides resources for people and families with autism spectrum disorders.
- Utah Association for Home Care (ua4hc.org)
The Utah Association for Home Care provides resources for seniors looking for home care and home care providers.
- Utah Assistive Technology Program (www.uatpat.org)
UATP helps provide "assistive technologies" to Utahans with disabilities.
Category Hits 1202
*This is an affiliate link.